Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• You operate an AWS platform for hosting different applications types with large datasets and real-time pipeline processing capabilities
• You build large distributed systems as a backbone to serve a wide range of requests, provide search and analytics across structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets
• You build and maintain a container infrastructure in the Cloud on AWS Services
• You support Projects to enable DevOps approaches and expand automation in the current landscape
• You manage incidents with the Application responsible and are part of the weekend support team
• You hold a University Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or you have an equivalent working experience
• You have demonstrated abilities for complex problem analysis and resolution and have a hands-on mentality
• You have a good knowledge of industry standard and state of the art technologies in expert knowledge of AWS Services as well as Linux and Windows systems and you are capable to understand programs in compiled and dynamic languages
• You have a very good understanding of diverse database technologies e.g. Oracle, Cassandra, MySQL, Postgres, and the corresponding AWS Relational Database Services
• You are experienced in Kubernetes, Helm, and AWS EKS
• You have at least 3 years of experience with AWS infrastructures. Having AWS certification is considered a strong asset
• You are proficient in distributed systems, microservices architectures, RESTful APIs and you have built scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency systems
• You have a good knowledge in the operation and continuous deployment/integration of applications platforms
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German or French will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520