WESTPOLE is looking for a Compliance Officer who will work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the effective operation of key elements of the corporate governance risk and compliance. The Compliance Officer provides the vision and strategies necessary to manage the overall risks of the company, of the information assets and the information they carry.
The Compliance Officer is responsible for the implementation of the chosen strategy.
This role includes duties, roles and responsibilities distinctive of the DPO, CISO, Quality Officer among others, it ensures compliance with regulatory and standards requirements. The Compliance Officer have a transversal role in a matrix organization, reports directly to the Country Director of WESTPOLE Luxembourg (in a solid line), but also to the Managing Director of WESTPOLE Belux(in a dotted line).
Responsible for building substantial relationships with other WESTPOLE entities regarding Governance Risk and Compliance.
To support these activities, the Governance & Compliance Officer deploys relevant Program, coordinates activities with other departments, Business Units, Functions and conducts awareness, regular assessments and audits in the organization. In the event of identified risks of regulatory breach and non-conformities he will, via/through/under mandate of the Managing Director, enforce the respect of policies with adequate measures to avoid future recurrence.
- •Assists in the identification of potential compliance/security exposures that currently exist or may pose potential threats related to the ISO 27001 certifications;
- Responsible for reporting to Authorities/Regulators/official Auditors;
- Responsible for Informing and Advising the company/employees of the compliance obligations;
- Monitoring the compliance with the internal requirements and relevant legislations;
- Support and work closely with the Business Units and Functions;
- First point of contact resolving compliance issues;
- Delegated to implement new compliance regulations;
- Implementing awareness and training for the staff regarding regulatory and group compliance.
- Support and work closely with the CISO on the information security requirements;
- Responsible for making WESTPOLE respect environmental laws and regulations;
- Identifying compliance risks and Management obligations, follow up and provide the internal stakeholders with advice on how to mitigate them;
- Creation, follow up and update of WESTPOLE’s policies and procedures;
- In charge to drive, manager the internal/external audits within the auditors for all WESTPOLE’s certifications.
University degree required (Master’s Degree minimum) or 5 years of relevant experience;
- Master’s in management in Information Security System/other relevant Governance & compliance domains or 2 years of expertise;
- Knowledge of the IT Industry, digital Architectures associated with IT Service Providers and Cloud Service Providers;
- Deep knowledge of Luxembourg laws and regulations;
- Fluent in English and French both oral and written.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of local, International standards and legal requirements and controls for ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14001, BCP, CSSF, Anti-Money laundering, GDPR, Electronic Legal Archiving, Cyber Security;
- Demonstrable expertise in the definition, compliance implementation, and adherence to GRC frameworks, policies and procedures;
- Experience in a fast-moving dynamic team, good handling of solutions required in Information Management, Cloud Computing and Security governance;
- Integrity and professional ethics, Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work on an international scope;
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.)
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- A company car + fuel card
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Do you look what you just read? Please apply via [email protected]!