Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an CMDB Process Expert to assist one of our client in financial sector.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• Act as the local CMDB and IT processes Subject Matter Expert and Single Point of Contact for the squads and the Tech management team, in the context of a collaboration with stakeholders
• Learn and master the Global Data Model (GDM) 4.0, and its physical application to the CMDB (ServiceNow)
• Guide the alignment of our CMDB with the GDM 4.0
• Support Squads in the design and registration of their IT Asset stacks, Services, CI, etc.
• Align with the local Stakeholders on CMDB, GDM and IT Process related topics.
• Be an active member of the different guilds
• Follow-up evolution of the CMDB and operate in close cooperation with IT Risk ambassador for IT Risk uses of the CMDB.
• Educate squads members in the usage of the GDM, CMDB and IT Processes
• Provide detailed guidance documentation (procedures, cookbooks, etc.) in Confluence
• Monitor the health of the CMDB and report to the TMT on a regular basis
• Look for local automation improvement (provisioning, registration, alerting, …)
• Provide guidance to resolve Data Quality Index (DQI) errors
• Integrate the CMBD into the other IT processes (Change, Release, Incident, ….)
• Ability to work in an Agile, collaborative environment
• Taking initiatives and responsabilities
• Ability to adapt and anticipate ; open to frequent technology changes
• Excellent communication, adapted to the interlocutors, clear and synthetic
• You are bridge builder between IT and the Business
• Stakeholder management in an international context
• Rigor, precision
• Customer/result oriented
• Team spirit
• Ability to learn and transmit knowledge
• Practical experience in ServiceNow ITSM
• Configuration Management and Inventory Management using ServiceNow CMDB
• You are an expert in CMDB business analysis, and ITSM process & data mapping
• Deep knowledge in following ITSM processes: Configuration Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Lifecycle Management, IT Risk Management, Release Management and Application Portfolio Management
• You have experience in IT Risk activities
• Project Management skills
• Knowledge of BigFix and TADDM and software programming are a big plus
• Fluent in English and French
What we offer
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean 661 956 520
Diana Bungardean [email protected]