The Infrastructure Presales Consultant / Cloud Architect main focus is to design “on-premise” architecture, private cloud architecture, public cloud architecture (AWS, AZURE, GOOGLE, …), in order to propose the solution that suits best our customers.
In this role, The Infrastructure Presales Consultant / Cloud Architect will attend customer meetings, design the solution, write the technical offer and assist the Account Manager in presenting the poposal to the customer.
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
- Write technical solutions for proposals;
- Ensure all customer technical and business requirements are identified;
- Understand customer objectives and challenges by analyzing the call for tenders or technical specifications to which WESTPOLE has decided to submit proposal;
- Contribute to the conception of the solution addressing and respecting all those requirements;
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer;
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the interdependent aspects of the built solution;
- In case the customer requests a presentation of the proposal, the Infrastructure Presales Consultant / Cloud Architect will be responsible to present the offer covering both business and technical aspects. So you will actively participate in defending WESTPOLE’s solutions and proposals towards the customer;
- You will play a leading architect & design role in our team that migrates customers to the cloud, by being involved in all stages of pre-sales and solution building:
- planning: define the architecture and technical design for projects
- building: prepare your delivery colleagues for transitionsand ensure operations can effortlessly take over when a project is won
- operations: provide architectural support for clients and consult them on topics which can help them succeed in their targets. You can translate an architectural vision in to concrete deliverables tailored for the customer
- You deliver proactive Managed Services to our customers like assessments for architecture guidance, lifecycle management, security, cost,…
- You drive cloud-based customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and participate in both pre and post-sales efforts and are a key player for proposal building;
- You’ll take charge of discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions with our clients, and you’ll sum up your advice in a cloud roadmap;
- You’ll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are valuable and technically feasible;
- You show technology leadership and are responsible for creating and sharing best practices and guidelines, with regards to architecture, technical design, migrations and governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing and/or operating IT infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies;
- Proven working experience delivering and implementing solutions to customers;
- Senior Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience;
- Proven Technical and IT Services experience;
- Proposal and Tender writing experience;
- Preferably Master Degree in technical oriented studies (engineer)
- Understanding of managed services operations, datacenter and cloud business;
- You have a strong affinity with ICT (systems, networking, applications);
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
- Ability to work on rapidly changing projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Good communication skills;
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements;
- Strong ability to participate in a team as an effective team player;
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions;
- Good knowledge (spoken and written) of French and English – knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish is an asset;
- You have or are willing to obtain certifications in one of the leading public cloud technologies, such as the Azure Administrator Associate and Azure Solutions Architect Expert certifications.
- You have a deep understanding of cloud governance principles, expert knowledge of the public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform and a solid understanding of cloud Paas components and application architecture
- You have a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing needs.
We offer you the opportunity to join a team with a vision for the future, and a solid reputation since decades.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke