WESTPOLE can offer you a challenging position where your main focus is to design “on-premise”, and private and public cloud architecture in order to propose the solution that best suits our customers. Furthermore you will attend customer meetings, design solutions, write technical offers and assist Account Managers in presenting proposals to customers.
- Write technical solutions for proposals;
- Ensure all customer technical and business requirements are identified;
- Understand customer objectives and challenges by analyzing the call for tenders or technical specifications to which WESTPOLE has decided to submit proposal;
- Contribute to the conception of the solution addressing and respecting all those requirements;
- Collaborate with other technical teams involved in the conception of the offer;
- Work in close collaboration and communicate with all presales specialists involved in the presales process to identify the interdependent aspects of the built solution;
- In case the customer requests a presentation of the proposal, the Infrastructure Presales Consultant / Cloud Architect will be responsible to present the offer covering both business and technical aspects. So you will actively participate in defending WESTPOLE’s solutions and proposals towards the customer;
- You will play a leading architect & design role in our team that migrates customers to the cloud, by being involved in all stages of pre-sales and solution building:
- planning: define the architecture and technical design for projects
- building: prepare your delivery colleagues for transitionsand ensure operations can effortlessly take over when a project is won
- operations: provide architectural support for clients and consult them on topics which can help them succeed in their targets. You can translate an architectural vision in to concrete deliverables tailored for the customer
- You deliver proactive Managed Services to our customers like assessments for architecture guidance, lifecycle management, security, cost,…
- You drive cloud-based customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and participate in both pre and post-sales efforts and are a key player for proposal building;
- You’ll take charge of discussions, workshops and brainstorming sessions with our clients, and you’ll sum up your advice in a cloud roadmap;
- You’ll also deliver proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate that your proposals are valuable and technically feasible;
- You show technology leadership and are responsible for creating and sharing best practices and guidelines, with regards to architecture, technical design, migrations and governance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing and/or operating IT infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
- Ability to work on rapidly changing projects;
- Good knowledge (spoken and written) of French and English – knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish is an asset;
- You have or are willing to obtain certifications in one of the leading public cloud technologies, such as the Azure Administrator Associate and Azure Solutions Architect Expert certifications.
- You have a deep understanding of cloud governance principles, expert knowledge of the public cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform and a solid understanding of cloud Paas components and application architecture
- You have a deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging computing needs.
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
– An open-ended contract
– competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.)
– A company car + fuel card
– A smartphone + phone subscription
– Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
– A good work-life balance
– A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
– The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!