We are searching for a Cloud Architect AWS to join our client located in Luxembourg. Only English is required.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
• You operate the AWS clouds services used, participate in cloud related business and IT projects and support the various business solutions using the cloud
• You maintain the platforms and their procedures in operational conditions and ensure monitoring
• You ensure compliance with governance and security rules, and you define cloud access and authorizations
• You support the interaction of the hybrid datacenter and cloud solutions
• You provide Level 2 support for all operational interfaces and services
• You provide system expertise by supporting architects in projects, particularly in definition of the architecture and the implementation of associated services
• Good understanding of designing optimal IT solutions using the AWS Well-Architected Framework
• Hands-on experience in building resilient services and features on AWS Cloud with state-of-the-art security
• Sound understanding of AWS standard services like security, networking, compute, storage, databases, monitoring, automation, containers, serverless architecture
• Experience with AWS Backup solutions e.g. N2WS to configure and operate backup solutions
• Knowledge of Network integration and IP addressing with Site-to-Site VPN, Transit Gateways, Amazon VPC, etc.
• Ability to create and maintain documentation around AWS Services, processes, and workflows
• You are fluent in English