Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking a Triple A Testing Specialist to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As an ITIL Change and Release manager/owner you will:
- Execute the daily activities of a Change and Release manager : review Changes with stakeholders
to ensure their readiness, seek management approval when required, approve Changes and
execute PIR ; manage Release milestone, confirm readiness of Release candidates, organise
review meeting, prepare roadbook and communicate on the progresses.
- manage and improve the processes and tool, including monitoring process performance via agreed
key performance indicators (KPI) and report on a regular basis to stakeholders;
- closely interact with the internal/external IT service providers to secure service delivery in line with
the agreed targets, to ensure interfaces are working smoothly and to collect and assess their
requirements in relation to processes and service management tools;
- provide advice and training to the relevant stakeholders responsible for projects, programs,
infrastructure and application portfolios on how to meet the requirements set out from a process
- represent your process(es) in internal and external meetings;
- closely collaborate with other process managers to ensure smooth process interfaces and
consistency across different processes;
- present the results of your work and matters within your area of responsibility and discuss them with
your peers, at various management levels within the IT department and with external IT service
- Ensure coordination and communication with Clients IT teams.
The position offers you excellent opportunities to contribute to the delivery of stable IT services in a processu0002oriented environment and to interact with a broad range of IT colleagues from various areas.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- a bachelor’s degree (or post-secondary vocational education plus four years of relevant experience,
or eight years of relevant experience) in computer science, information systems administration or
another relevant field;
- in addition, a minimum of three and ideally five or more years’ experience in the field of IT process
management and/or IT service management. Including a concrete experience in the execution of
Change and Release management;
- a solid general understanding of IT (e.g. infrastructure components and business applications) and
experience with the support and operation or engineering of IT services;
- communication Skills in French and English (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- “ITIL Foundation” certification. (Other certifications like “Lifecycle” or “Capability” are welcome)
- positive attitude and customer focus as well as stress resistant
- team player with strong interpersonal skills
- innovative thinking and problem solving
- willingness to work weekends and the ensure on duty activities when required
- willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- practical experience with Service Management tools or with data analytics tools;
- experience in incident management
- advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint).
- practical experience in developing and maintaining reports in Business Objects
- knowledge in banking industry activities
- experience in positions requiring managing people activities
What we offer:
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A strong learning and development program.
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
- A good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.