The Business Developer’s primary objective is to identify new business by hunting and expanding the existing clients by becoming a trusted advisor and consultative seller in the domain of Hybrid Cloud Technology.
To reinforce our Sales team in our HTS division, we are looking for a sales entrepreneur to open new markets for WESTPOLE Hybrid Technology Solutions in one or more industry verticals.
At WESTPOLE we love people who inspire us. People with vision and ambition, people full of energy. We are an innovative ICT-company, freshly re-branded, with more than 500 talents working in 4 different countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Italy). WESTPOLE provides solutions and services to guide companies through the various steps of their digital transformation journey by offering a hybrid IT approach with solutions in cloud, data centers (cloud IT infrastructure), managed services (cloud applications), tailored cloud solutions and on-premises projects.
As a Business Developer your main goal is to hunt new business. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Build a business development plan for your territory and track progress to make sure you meet / exceed your quota
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities with both new and existing clients
- Manage, own and drive the sales cycle / RFP process
- Visit clients and work closely together with presales and technical experts
- Spar on project/deals with sales experts (specialised sales, business developers, presales, management, and many other colleagues)
- Negotiate and close large, high margin deals, meeting quarterly targets
- Manage strategic accounts, behave as a trusted advisor , understand the client’s business challenges and strategic plans
- Ensure excellence in pipeline management, pipeline hygiene and sales execution against targets
- Become the customer sales expert in Hybrid IT and Digital Transformation
Excited about the responsibilities of this position? Of course you get loads of energy from talking to a lot of people.
Furthermore you recognize yourself in the requirements below:
- You are a proven consultative seller with a track record in the ICT industry
- You are commercial in thinking and doing with an honest interest in the customers strategy
- You can explain complex technical solutions to both IT and non-technical audiences in a simplified way, explain the value and ROI of the proposed solution
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud Technologies, Managed Services and Staffing and Sourcing is a strong plus. Same goes for experience in selling towards companies in the Media, Telco or Healthcare industry. We also welcome sales with other relevant industry knowledge like Financial Services, Pharmaceutical etc.
- You are hands-on and somebody who is able to shape and see commercial opportunities and takes initiative
- Sales is both an art and a science, so we look for somebody with a structured approach combined with the ability to smell new business
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive:
- An open-ended contract
- A competitive salary (including meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, etc.)
- A company car + fuel card
- A smartphone + phone subscription
- Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 days extra
- Real career possibilities with a possibility to follow trainings
- A good work-life balance
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel at home
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends during our numerous events, Friday drinks etc.
Do you like what you just read? Let’s have a chat!
Do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke