Your primary objective is analysing and developing new applications and further integrate into the Enterprise architecture model. Furthermore, existing applications need maintenance, development of new functionalities and/or modules, and, in some cases, redevelopment to comply with the DG’s architecture framework.
The aim is to consolidate projects into integrated systems that can support the business of DG in line with the general principles of the Commission’s IT governance.
As a business analyst you will:
– Analyse business requirements.
– Analyse business models and business processes.
– Assist in Vision documents.
– Do risk analyses.
– Work independently as well as in a project team.
– Analyse complex documents.
– Follow and interpret internal procedures and standards.
– Work with imposed deadlines.
– Work in international/ multicultural environment.
– Has a strong capacity in preparing and writing business analysis.
– Is capable to speak to business and technical audiences.
– Is an excellent communicator and participates in multi-lingual meetings.
Feeling exited to start in our company? Below we have listed our requirements.
Our ideal candidate:
– Has a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent number of years of IT.
– Is fluent in English and/or French.
– Has relevant professional experience of minimum 3 years.
– Has experience with relational databases, stakeholders and business representatives.
– Has good knowledge of information systems matters and business processes.
– Has comprehension of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.)
– Knows of BPMN or UML or other with equivalent value.
– Has knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile).
– Can apply high quality standards.
– Can work with Java, Drupal and ColdFusion.