We are looking for a Business analyst for one of our client based in Brussels.
Belgium – International Organisations
Our client is responsible for the preparation and implementation of the legal proposal for the EU Single Window Environment for Customs and for the management of the EU Customs Single Window Certificates Exchange program.
The program encompasses elaboration and review of the business artefacts such as business case (including addenda), process models, functional requirements and specifications, business acceptance document (BAC), guidelines and other customs business material, required for the development, deployment and maintenance of the B2G functionality, e-licensing solutions as well as new formalities in the program.
AsBusiness analyst, you will be required to perform the following activities in the context of the functionality, e-licensing solutions and support to the program activities (non-exhaustive):
- gather the business, functional and non-functional requirements for the establishment of the functionality under the scope of the client, its integration with the program module and respective non-customs Union systems, to enable information exchanges as envisaged in the legal proposal
- gather the business, functional and non-functional requirements, user stories for the establishment of the e-licensing solutions under the responsibility of our client (e.g. Proof of Origin Certificate, cultural goods etc.) and their interconnection with the module;
- produce and maintain artefacts related to requirement analysis, functional specifications and design in an Agile environment;
- contribute to the elaboration of functional test artefacts and to the execution and assessment of functional tests materialised in the business acceptance criteria;
- contribute to or carry out business change request impact assessment, implement approved change requests; • prepare meetings, workshops, training materials, review the related material; 1 COM(2020) 673 final • contribute to and review business process models and ensure alignment with the EU Customs Business Process Modelling Policy (cf. Annex 4 of MASP-C at: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/general information-customs/electronic-customs_en), provide analysis of the business flows and support the discussions related to the domains of responsibility; • contribute to and review other business process related artefacts, such as the guidelines, functional requirements for the concerned modules of partner DG databases, data mappings etc.
- support the preparation and updates of functional specifications and design of e-licensing solution