We are currently looking for an Business Analysis for our client based in Luxembourg.
Belgium – International Organisations
In the Role of the Business Analysis, you will:
Objective A) Preparing the data migration plan from PICDB to PEGA together with IT:
- Support IT in the exercise of mapping the data definition and structure from PiRat and review the result of the exercise from the business perspective (definition, rules, business owners);
- Define, coordinate and implement with IT and PMM Business Analyst the migration process: define what/how/when will be migrated from PICDB to PEGA and how the integration with the other systems will be implemented;
- Inform the stakeholders on the existing data quality issues and make sure these are properly addressed or considered during the migration process.
Objective B) Act as a business lead in the data quality IT project related to PiRat/PICDB data:
- Prioritise and follow-up the IT implementation (support, testing, analysis, data cleaning pro-posal) of the PMM data quality controls in the PICDB cleaning project;
- PMM contact point for the internal rating in the PICDB cleaning project: business support, anal-ysis, data cleaning, communication, testing of the data quality controls related to internal rating;
- Support and provide knowledge, test and data cleaning proposals for other project work streams involving PMM: counterparty address data (eg BIC, city/IATA codes etc) impact as-sessment.
Objective C) Coordinate the resolution of the data quality issues related to PiRat/PICDB data:
- Investigate, document and coordinate the resolution of data quality issues related to PICDB data;
- Contact point for the Data Governance Office (DGO) for PiRat/PICDB data quality issues;
- Work with DGO, IT and PMM Business Analyst to implement the resolution of the data quality issues in PICDB or in PEGA.
The staff member must demonstrate knowledge in:
- Reporting (Business Objects)
- Data Analysis using SQL
- Financial Analysis and/or Monitoring and/or Credit Risk
- Experience with IT projects involving data quality, data migration and testing
- Experience in handling data quality issues investigation & resolution
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of the IT technologies supporting data governance and data management
- Knowledge of best practice frameworks in the data governance and data management Areas (eg DMBOK)
- Data driven, analytical and structured mind-set
A permanent employee contract with :
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record;
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.)
If you are a Freelance, you are also WELCOME,
“You will always find your place at WESTPOLE“