Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking an Architect Application IT to assist one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
• You will monitor, customize, code and implement the CRM platform
• You maintain the web interfaces developed in React and Angular
• You integrate the applications in the IT landscape solution
• You specify the functional and technical requirements
• You design, implement, test and operate various integrated solutions
• You take over externally developed solutions and extend them to new requirements
• Suggest new ideas for improving coding guidelines, unit test configuration and script deployments
• You develop solutions according to our internal rules and guidelines
• You have a higher degree (bachelor/master) in computer science, engineering or similar
• You demonstrate an ability to analyze and solve complex problems
• You are able to program, test and deploy applications within different CRM platforms, e.g. Dynamics, Salesforce
• You have a good knowledge of Agile development, e.g. Scrum, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration
• You have expertise in data stores (transactional, non-transactional, non- SQL), and can code in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres,…) and non-relational (Cassandra)
• Knowledge of scripting deployment packages is a plus
• French is your native language and you have a good verbal and written knowledge of English
What we offer:
• Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
• A strong learning and development program.
• A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
• A good work-life balance.
• A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352661 956 520