In the context of activities in our client IT department, we are actively looking for a: Application Software Engineer (M/F). Integrated in Transversal & Distribution IT department, you will contribute to client’s Transformation Plan. The program is executed by self-organized products teams embracing the Agile software development manifesto. The mission requires close collaboration with Business teams as well as Enterprise Architects, development teams and external partners to understand business needs and to be able to bring transversal solutions proposals which could support Head Quarter requirements.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
Related to run activities :
· Provide scalable support and maintenance on existing solutions
· Provide feedback and support to business application owners
· Analyze, build, test fixes to be implemented in production environment
Related to projects :
· Contribute to analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
· Design solutions in line with information system
· Document and validate solutions by all actors of the project
· Ensure quality of development, in compliance with bank’s standards
· Communicate project progress with project manager and clients
· Prepare and document move to operations
Your IT skills
• Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
• Knowledge on one or several technologies :
o Java 8
o Springboot v2
o Usage of Jenkins to build applications
o Usage of SonarQube for code quality
o Knowledge of XLDeploy is a plus
• A good knowledge in microservice architectures and microservice patterns
• A good knowledge in designing Rest APIs
• Practicing clean code, refactoring and code reviews with your peers.
• Knowledge in systems integration
• Culture in information technologies and architecture
• Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
• Knowledge in the multi-tier application
• Fluent in French, professional English is expected
• Banking know-how : good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset)
• T24 knowledge is an asset
• Experience in CRM Package (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, …) is an asset
Your personal skills
• Intellectual thoroughness, likes to get things right
• Fluent communicator, both with technical and non-technical people
• Ability to clearly document technical specifications
• Eager to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies
• Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
• Team player with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
• Results oriented, self-managed
• Innovative and creative
• Listening skills. Seeks to first understand others
• Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
What we have to offer
You will work in a company in full growth and with development opportunities.
We offer you an attractive salary package that matches your experience, and extra-legal benefits such as insurances and a company car.
You can count on a varied and exciting job in which autonomy and responsibility are key.
Your main office will be in Luxembourg, but teleworking and working from other locations are an important part of our smart working-philosophy.
Working schedule is fulltime.
A young but stable, open and pleasant business environment with wonderful colleagues (especially those working in HR).
Does all the above look like your ideal next move?
Send us your CV via the button below as soon as possible so we can get connected!
Please Note that if you don’t receive a feedback in 1 week from our HR team your application wasn’t selected for this opportunity.
Lorrene Assuncao +352 661 359 137
Lorrene Assuncao +352 661 359 137