Being a system administrator/ support engineer isn’t just a job; it’s a lifeline to your customers.
You are the forefront of the company, the face of WESTPOLE, and often the first contact for the customer.
The customers need you and you are solving their problems and making their lives less stressful.
You make a difference!
As a system administrator/ support engineer you will:
- manage server infrastructure and all of its applications.
- proactively search for smart solutions.
- monitor problems to resolve them quickly.
- automate and implement new systems.
- look for new techniques and optimizations of existing processes if needed.
- support a wide range of customers, from enterprises to KMO’s.
- consult daily with your team and manage the follow up of current and future work.
Interested in this job? Great! Below are the qualifications needed for this job:
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- You have experience as a system administrator/ support engineer or willing to learn.
- You speak English and at least one of the Belgian mother tongues (Dutch/ French).
- You have a driver’s license B.
- You have a flexible mindset with a solution driven and can-do mentality.
- You are stress resistant, eager to learn and most of all motivated to excel in your job.
- You are customer friendly and a team player who loves to contribute to and manage projects.
Did you just read this vacancy and think: this is me, this is what I’m looking for?
Than we are looking for you as well!
Working at WESTPOLE, you will receive a competitive salary as well as:
– Lots of growing possibilities
– Company car
– Fuel card
– Phone subscription
– Meal vouchers
– Group insurance
– Hospital insurance
– Extra-statutory holidays for seniority with a max of 5 extra days
– Possibility to follow trainings if needed
– Lots of fun with your colleagues
Can’t wait to apply? Or do you still need more information?
Reach out to us via [email protected] We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Frea & Femke