Our Consulting Services Department is currently seeking 2 Operating Technicians-Command Center to assist one of our client in financial industry.
Luxembourg – Consulting Services
As part of the team you will:
· Within the IT department, the Command Center service is responsible for the proper execution of all IT work and the availability of the IT systems and applications essential to the Bank’s day-to-day activities.
· On a daily basis, your main tasks will focus on monitoring a multi-platform IT environment (UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS), using management tools
· You will ensure :
– the smooth running of IT processing
– the availability of IT systems and applications used by the bank’s business lines and customers
– the processing of user requests.
Finally, you will participate in updating the department’s internal documentation.
Working in 3×8, 7 days a week
Technical Skill Required:
· Infrastructure Administrator – Command Center
· Knowledge of UNIX and/or LINUX and/or Windows environments
· Knowledge of scheduling and/or monitoring tools is an asset
· Good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
Soft skills :
· Bac +2: Minimum 2 years’ experience
· Bac +4/5 : Minimum 1 year experience_1 – 2 years included
· Ability to collaborate/teamwork
· Critical thinking
· Customer oriented
· Analytical skills
· Fluency in French and a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish or German is an asset
What we offer
· Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
· A strong learning and development program.
· A challenging environment, where collaborative working, and continuous self-improvement is the key to success.
· A good work-life balance.
· A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, etc.) and an open-ended contract.
Diana Bungardean +352 661956520
Diana Bungardean [email protected]